Use the BOSTITCH® Hybrid Polymer Blend Air Hose, 1/4-Inch x 50-Foot, to hook up pneumatic tools to air tanks safely, efficiently and time after time with its durable, lightweight blend of rubber and PVC. The hose withstands a maximum operating pressure of 300 psi. Strain reliefs maintain the flexibility of the Bostitch 1/4-inch x 50-foot hybrid polymer blend air hose under pressure to extend its working life. The composite hose is abrasion and puncture resistant and can withstand temperatures from -30 to 150 degrees F.
The Bostitch rubber blend air hose doesn't kink or coil while in use, and its bright yellow color keeps it safely visible on the job site. The hose is 1/4 inch in diameter and 1/4-inch fittings that can be changed out quickly on site. The Bostitch PVC air hose extends a full 50 feet.
(1) Bostitch HOPB1450 Hybrid Polymer Blend Air Hose
Technical Data + Specifications
Fittings Included: No
Hose Diameter: 1/4"
Hose Length: 50.0 ft
Max PSI: 300.0
Benefits + Features
- Reinforced 300 PSI max operating pressure– designed for maximum hose life
- Hybrid polymer blend of rubber and PVC is abrasion resistant – designed for the toughest job sites
- Flexibility in extreme temperatures (-30°F to 150°F)
- Low memory allows hose to “lay down flat” and does not kink or coil up when in use
- Strain reliefs provide flexible reinforcement for extended life
- Safety yellow color for improved job-site visibility
- Hybrid polymer hose design is lighter than rubber hoses