The RotoSaw's compact, lightweight construction and ergonomic body are specifically designed to tackle plunge and freehand cuts in nearly any building material. It is compatible with all XBits, Zip®Bits and XCores as well as the Circle Cutter Guide and the Dust Management Kit.
(1) 5.5 Amp RotoSaw Spiral Saw - SS355-10-RT
(1) Drywall Guidepoint ZipBit
(1) Multipurpose ZipBit
(3) Collets - 1/8 in, 5/32 in, 1/4-in
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source: Corded
Cord Length(ft. ): 6 ft
Spindle Lock: Yes
No-Load Speed (RPM): 30000
Wifi compatibility: No
Case Included: No
Bluetooth Compatibility: No
Motor Type: Brushed
Length: 10.25 in.
Width: 4 in.
Height: 6 in.
Weight: 3.18 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- 5.5 Amp, 30, 000 RPM MagnaCore Motor offers best in class power to weight ratio
- Spiral cutting allows you to make plunge cuts, freehand cuts, cut-outs and more
- Bump switch quickly and conveniently powers the tool with one-hand
- Dual grip zones provide superior comfort and control in horizontal and vertical positions
- Serviceable motor brushes help extend tool life
- Exhaust vents direct debris away from the tool maintaining a clear line of sight
- Compatible accessories: Zip Bits, XBits, XCores
- Compatible Attachments: Dust Management Kit, Circle Cutter Guide