This is a reconditioned power tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new conditions. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes. The Bosch ROS10 are designed to give even the most exacting finish carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and others exactly what they want, beginning with great performance and results. The optimized combination of pad orbit and rotation delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish. Bosch's integral pad dampening system, a pad braking system, is designed to eliminate the most common complaint of random orbit sander users swirl marks on the workpiece. Finish quality is further enhanced with the use of a soft microcellular backing pad. The pliable pad ensures a smooth, fine finish on flat or contoured surfaces.
(1) 5 in. Palm-Grip Random Orbit Sander - ROS10-RT
(1) Microfilter Dust Canister - RS028
(1) Vacuum Hose Adapter - VAC001
(1) Soft Sanding Pad - RS034
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Corded
Amperage : 2.5
UL Safety : No
Wifi compatibility : No
Speed Type : 1
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Dust Collection : Yes
Motor Type : Brushed
Oscillations Per Minute(OPM) : 0 - 12000
Switch Type : Trigger
Pad Size : 5 in
No-Load Speed (RPM) : 0 - 12000
CSA Safety : Yes
Case Included : No
Voltage : 120V
Orbit Size : 3/32 in
ETL Safety : No
Length : 9 in.
Width : 5 in.
Height : 6 in.
Weight : 3.5 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Twist-Off Dust Canister - Durable, compact canister shows dust level and easily detaches
- Bosch Microfilter System - Optimal on-board system for filtering fine dust. Traps particles as small as a 1/2 micron in diameter
- Hook-Tight Hook-and-Loop Disc Attachment - Over 35,000 long-life hooks ensure firm grip of disc, (up to 2x the standard number of hooks.)
- Random Orbit Sanding Action - Combination of pad orbit and rotation deliver well-blended, ultra-smooth finish with fast removal rate
- Soft Microcellular Backing Pad - Pliable pad ensures a smooth, fine finish on flat or contoured surfaces
- Integral Pad Dampening System - Pad braking system prevents swirl marks
- Comfortable Soft-Grip Top and Body - Multiple grip positions to prevent hand fatigue
- Low-Vibration Design - Engineered for smooth running and user comfort
- Anti-Spillback Canister Design - Minimizes dust spillback into sander
- Uses Industry-Standard 8-Hole 5 in. Hook and Loop Discs - Compatible discs are widely available