The Bosch RH540S Spline 1-9/16 In. Combination Hammer provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications. Equipped with 6.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (E.P.T.A.). The RH540S provides up to 39% more impact energy versus the previous model for best-in-class performance. The RH540S also provides variable speed. This delivers better bit control during application start-up.
(1) RH540S Spline 1-9/16 In. Combination Hammer
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Grease Tube
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 12.0
Chuck Design : Keyless
Chuck Size : 1-9/16 in
Height : 10.5"
Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.) : 6.1 Ft.-Lbs. EPTA
Length : 19.0"
Material : Metal, Plastic
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete : 1-9/16"
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit : 4"
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thru Hole Bit : 2-1/2"
No Load BPM : 1,500-2,900
No Load RPM : 170-340
Optimal Concrete Capacity Range : 1/2" - 1-3/8"
Rating : 120V
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 15.0lb
Weight (lbs.) : 15.0
Width : 4.0"
Benefits + Features
- Spline bit system — accommodates all accessories with spline or 3/4 In. round hex shanks
- Combination dual mode selector — selector knob allows the tool to be switched between rotary hammer mode or hammer only mode
- Vario-Lock positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Innovative service modules — designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
- 360° Auxiliary handle — provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Integral clutch — disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind situation
- Grounded design, CSA listed, complies to OSHA