The Bosch RA1171 Router Table features a cabinet-style design with a smooth laminated work surface for precision woodworking, making it an ideal benchtop solution for any workshop. The cabinet-style construction is ideal for stability, storage and dust collection. Its rigid aluminum router mounting plate is pre-drilled for compatibility with a variety of routers and for above table height adjustment with many common routers. The tall fence handles taller stock, and adjustable MDF faceplates and featherboards maximize precision and versatility. It also features a dust-collection port at the fence and one at the cabinet, for maximum dust management.
(1) 15 Amp Cabinet Style Corded Router Table - RA1171-RT
(3) Mounting Plate Insert Rings
(1) Hardware for Mounting Most Bosch Routers
(2) Adjustable Featherboards
(1) Adjustable Clear Guard
(1) Starter Pin and Guard
(2) 1/16 in. Thick Outfeed Fence Shims
Technical Data + Specifications
Bit Guard : Yes
Construction : Steel/Wood
Dust Collection Port : Yes
Fence/Throat Opening : Yes
Length : 15.88 in
Width : 25.5 in.
Height : 14.5 in.
Depth : 15.86 in.
Weight : 35 lbs.
Warranty Term : 1 Year
Compatible Models : Bosch - 1617 series/1613/1619/MR Series, Craftsman - 17508/17542/26520/17533/17528/17511/26834/28190/17541/2767/2768/27680, Dewalt - DW616/DW618, Hitachi - M12VC, Makita - RF1100/RF1101, Milwaukee - 5615/5616, Porter-Cable - 690 series/7529 Plunge Router/892 - 895 Series, Ryobi - R161/R162/R163/RE170/RE180 PL, Skil - 1810/1815/1820/1825/1817/1830
The RA1171 does not accept any template guides.
Common 2-1/2" Vacuum Hoses attach directly to the RA1171.
Vacuum Hose Adapter for 35 mm Hoses, such as Bosch 35 Hoses
Bosch VAC004 Adapter
Benefits + Features
- Cabinet-style router-table design – features a smooth laminated top and is ideal for stability, storage, and dust management
- Rigid aluminum mounting plate – predrilled for compatibility with variety of routers and for above-table router height adjustment
- Extra tall aluminum fence – has adjustable MDF faceplates and featherboards to maximize precision and versatility
- Two dedicated dust-collection ports – with one port at the fence and one at the cabinet for maximum dust management
- Easy-to-use adjustable featherboards – attach to fence and table, providing additional guidance and kickback protection
- Accessory slot – accepts featherboards and 3/4 In. optional accessories such as a miter gauge
- Mountable base – features four predrilled holes for screws; flat extension allows for clamping to workbench