The Bosch PR20EVS Colt electronic variable-speed palm router combines power, precision and versatility in a small-sized tool. It has a 1.0 HP, 5.6 Amp motor that spins at a variable speed of 16,000 to 35,000 RPM. The variable speed dial is conveniently mounted on top of the tool body. The router features Constant Response circuitry, which maintains a consistent speed by detecting heavy loads and increasing power to maintain the selected RPM. It features soft-start circuitry, which reduces startup torque.
Additionally, depth adjustment is simple; just align and lower the motor and then lock the router in position with the clamping level. Micro-fine adjustments are equally effortless, thanks to the wheel on the back of the router's base. It accepts standard 1/4 In. bits for flexibility, with an impressive max cutter diameter of 1-5/16 In. The motor housing has a palm-shaped, rubber over-molded grip that allows for comfortable operation. And the included rugged aluminum fixed base is durable, solid and precise.
(1) PR20EVS Palm Router
(1) PR001 Fixed Base
(1) 1/4 In. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck
(1) Shaft Wrench
(1) Collet Wrench
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 5.6
Base Opening : 1-9/16"
Case Type : No Case Included
Collet Capacity : 1/4"
Dust Collection : No
Fixed-Base Depth Range : 1-3/16"
Height : 7.5"
Length : 3.5"
Max. Tool HP : 1.0
No Load RPM : 16,000-35,000
Plunge Depth : 1-3/16"
Subbase Length : 3-1/2"
Subbase Width : 3-3/4"
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 3.3lb
Width : 3.75"
Works With :
Side Handle Subbase and Dust Collection Attachment
Plastic Cover for Fixed Base
Subbase for RA-Series Template Guides
Subbase for Threaded Template Guides
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 5.6 Amp motor – produces 1.0-hp max. and 16,000 to 35,000 RPM
- Rugged aluminum fixed base — durable, solid and precise
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system — allows both macro and micro adjustment
- Unique finger support pockets — for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Enhanced bit capacity — fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16 In. in diameter
- Soft-start circuitry — reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry — monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
- Versatile bit-changing system – fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench
- Quick-clamp system — allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Palm-grip design with soft grip — the most comfortable router in its class
- Angled cord exit — helps keep cord out of the way
- Variable speed dial — for matching speed to workpiece and task