The Bosch PL2632K 3-1/4 In. Planer Kit features a tool with a 6.5 Amp motor that produces 16,500 RPM for fast stock removal and smooth finishes. The aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together for accuracy, and the tool has a machined groove for chamfering. The tool also provides a spring-loaded stand that elevates the planer to protect the blade and the tool-resting spot. Equipped with reversible Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blades, the Bosch PL2632 gives users the option of a two-blade system to accommodate high-speed steel blades (optional accessories are required). The dual-mount guide fence can be mounted on either side of tool, and its plastic overshoe prevents marring of door or workpiece face. The tool's ambidextrous lock-off release button helps prevent avoid accidental starts, and it has a lock-on button for extended operation, a combination that is unique to Bosch planers. The chip-ejection switch can be moved to discharge the shavings left or right, and dust ports are located on both sides of the tool to accommodate a large shavings bag. This planer is built with a poly micro-V drive belt for enhanced belt durability and a ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord.
(1) PA1202 Woodrazor Mini Micrograin Blades (2)
(1) Dual-Mount Guide Fence
(1) Straight No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence
(1) PA209 3-Degree No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence
(1) PL2632 3-1/4 In. Planer
(1) Shavings Bag
(1) Blade Wrench
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 6.5
Case Type : Heavy-duty plastic
Height : 6.5"
Length : 11.125"
No Load RPM : 16,500
Planing Depth : 0" - .09375"
Planing Width : 0" - 3.25"
Rabbet Depth : 5/16"
Rabbet Width : 3-1/4"
Rating : 120V AC
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 6.3lb
Width : 6.5"
Benefits + Features
- Powerful motor with 6.5 amp rating and 16,500 RPM output speeds for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods
- Dual-mount guide fence system with protective shield and non-marring plastic overshoe
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps prevent accidental tool startups with lock-on feature for extended use
- Spring loaded stand elevates the tool to protect the blade and workpiece
- Ball-joint cord swivels for easier position and maneuverability with the workpiece
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof settings of depth increments from 0 to 0.1 in. (2.6mm) within one revolution
- Aluminum front and rear shows precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Equipped with reversible Bosch Woodrazor micro-grain mini carbide blades which resist fractures and damage, lasting up to 30% longer than competing blades
- Versatile two-blade system converts for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required, sold separately)
- Ejection control directs shaving and chip dispersion to left or right of the tool
- Separate inch and metric depth scales for easy setting of planing depth