The Bosch JSH180 Lithium-ion 18V jig saw is compact and lightweight. Its T-shank blade change system allows the user to insert the blade just without the need for any tools, and when it’s time for a blade change, a turn of knob ejects the blade, so there is no need to touch a hot blade. This jig saw also features an always-on blower and integrated LED light for enhanced visibility in the cutting area.
The sophisticated electronics package includes Electronic Motor Protection (EMP), which protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime and the Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery (sold separately) against overload, overheating and deep discharge. Bosch 18V Lithium-ion batteries feature the CoolPack design with a special heat-conductive housing and ribbing that cools them by drawing out heat out, providing battery life of up to 100% over Lithium-ion batteries without the CoolPack design.
Battery and charger are not included.
(1) JSH180 18V Top-Handle Jig Saw
(1) Jig Saw Blade
(1) Anti-Splinter Insert (JA1013)
(1) Bevel Wrench
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage (V): 18
Battery/Charger: Not Included
Bevel Angle Range: 45°
Case Type: No Case Included
Charger: Not Included
Dust Blower: Yes
Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
Max. Bevel Capacity (°): 45.0
Max. Capacity in Steel: 3/8"
Max. Capacity in Wood: 3-1/2"
No Load SPM: 0-2,700
Separate On/Off Speed Control: No
Stroke Length: 1.0"
Works With: Jig Saw Guide, JA1010
Steel Overshoe for Footplate, JA1011
Anti-Splinter Insert, JA1013
Benefits + Features
- Light weight - up to 30% lighter than leading competitor
- Compact - up to 10% smaller than leading competitor
- One-handed blade insertion and ejection for convenience and ease of use
- Smallest grip diameter reduces user fatigue during extended-use applications
- Always-on dust blower helps keep intended cut line visible
- LED light for illuminating cut line
- Adjustable footplate for bevel cuts of up to 45°
- On-board bevel wrench storage for more convenience
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Bosch 18 V Lithium-ion batteries (sold separately) feature the CoolPack design with a special heat-conductive housing and ribbing that cools them by drawing out heat, providing battery life up to 100% over Lithium-ion batteries without the CoolPack design