The Bosch JS572EBK Barrel-Grip Jig Saw provides a best-in-class upfront soft-grip area, with the smallest barrel-grip area circumference, for max control. This saw delivers excellent cut accuracy, thanks to the innovative Precision Control II double-roller system. It's an ideal choice for curve-cutting, scallop-cutting and other cuts in a wide array of materials. It has a 7.2 Amp motor, variable-speed control and a counterbalancing mechanism for low vibration. It also has a large die-cast aluminum footplate with tool-free adjustment and the industry's best toolless blade-change system.
Comfort and Control - The JS572EB has an upfront soft-grip area and the smallest barrel-grip area circumference on the market. Users have control over cutting because of the upfront grip. The saw has 7.2 Amps, Constant Response circuitry for consistent speed under load, and a variable-speed dial.
Cut Precision - This jig saw has the Precision Control II double-roller system, which minimizes blade deflection for cut precision. The laterally self-adjusting guidance system has rollers that fine-tune themselves to different blade thicknesses. The second roller helps to minimize blade flexing.
(1) 7.2 Amp Barrel-Grip Jig Saw - JS572EBK
(3) Assorted Jig Saw Blades
(1) Anti-Splinter Insert - 2601016093
(1) Plastic Shoe - 2601099225
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Corded
Amperage : 7.2
UL Safety : Yes
Stroke Length : 1 in
CSA Safety : No
Wifi compatibility : No
Dust Blower : Yes
Bevel Capacity : +/- 45 Degrees
Case Included : Yes
Keyless/keyed Blade Change : Keyless Blade Change
Case Type : Hard
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Strokes per minute : 800 - 3000
Motor Type : Brushed
Voltage : 120V
Variable Speed : Yes
Cord Length : 13 in
ETL Safety : No
Length : 9.94 in.
Width : 4 in.
Height : 8.5 in.
Weight : 4.9 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Upgraded soft-grip area upfront provides additional user comfort
- Smallest barrel-grip area circumference in class for maximum user control
- Precision Control II double-roller system minimizes blade deflection for excellent cut precision
- Bright LED lighting with on/off switch for enhanced visibility of cutting area
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate with tool-free adjustment allows fast bevel adjustments
- Powerful jig saw with 7.2 Amp rating easily handles heavy loads
- Variable-speed control includes a dial for setting operating speed
- Constant Response circuitry for consistent performance under load
- Multi-directional blade clamp for superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades)
- One-Touch blade-change system allows fast blade insertion and ejection lever without needing to touch hot blade
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover provides outstanding tool durability
- Four orbital-action settings with varied blade strokes
- Fully counterbalanced low-vibration mechanism for smooth operation
- Dust blower with on/off switch keeps the cut line visible and free of dust