The Bosch JS260-RT Top-Handle Jig Saw provides a sturdy footplate for accuracy in the cut, as well as a 6 Amp motor and variable-speed control. The sturdy motor produces up to 3100 strokes per minute, with a 3/4 In. stroke length. The variable-speed dial controls the maximum speed, while the accelerator trigger regulates the operating speed. This jig saw is engineered with a low-vibration plunging design for cutting accuracy and smooth operation. It has a large heavy-gauge steel footplate. The JS260-RT's multidirectional blade clamp delivers the superior grip of T-shank blades (but it does not accept U-shank blades). The toolless T-shank blade-change system makes blade insertion and removal quick. The tool has an always-on dust blower for max cut-line visibility and an ambidextrous lock-on button.
(1) JS260 6.0 Amp Top-Handle Jig Saw
(1) Anti-Splinter Insert (201016065)
(1) Bevel Wrench
(1) Carrying Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 6.0
Bevel Angle Range : 45°
Category : Jig Saws
Cutting Capacity - Wood : 2.7 in.
Cutting Capacity- Soft Wood : 2-11/16 in.
Cutting Capacity-Aluminum : 0.375
Cutting Capacity-Mild Steel : 0.1875
Dust Blower : Yes
Dust Collection : No
Height : 7.0 in.
Hertz : 60
Jig Saw Blade Type : Jig Saw T-Shank
Jig Saw Type : Top-Handle
Length : 9.0 in.
Max. Bevel Capacity (°) : 45.0
Max. Bevel Cut : 45°
No Load SPM : 500-3,100
Power Source : Corded
Rating : 120V
Stroke Length : 0.75
Tool Level : 7 - Cordless – variable speed basic +
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 5.3lb
Width : 3.5 in.
Anit-Splinter Insert : JA1002
Benefits + Features
- Sturdy 6.0 Amp motor – delivers up to 3,100 strokes per minute
- Variable-speed control – includes a dial for max speed and accelerator trigger to control operating speed
- Multidirectional blade clamp – for the superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades)
- Toolless blade-change system – provides fast insertion and removal of blades
- Four orbital-action settings – provides varied blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Precision-machined plunging mechanism and low-vibration design – delivers enhanced accuracy and extremely smooth operation
- Always-on dust blower – keeps the cut line visible and free of dust
- Heavy-gauge steel footplate – provides sturdiness
- Ergonomic top handle and two-finger trigger – allows for a solid, comfortable grip
- Ambidextrous lock-on button – for steady long cuts and user comfort and control