Built with heavy-duty carbide throughout, the Bosch 4-1/8 in. Carbide Hole Saw drills holes through a variety of materials, including roofing tiles, masonry and lightweight concrete along with various wood products. It’s fashioned with diamond-ground carbide teeth for supreme cutting performance and outfitted with drop-shaped chip-clearance slots to aid rotary movement. This durable drilling accessory is compatible with Bosch Quick-Change mandrels if you need to make frequent bit swap-outs.
(1) 4-1/8" Multi-construction Carbide-Tipped Hole Saw (HTC412)
Technical Data + Specifications
Bit Length (in.) 2.25
Drilling Depth (in) 2.25
Hole Saw Diameter (in) 4-1/8"
Shank Diameter 3/8 in
Bit Material Carbide
Drill Bit Type Hole Saw
Material Cut Multi-Purpose
Min Chuck Size Required 3/8 In.
Pilot Bit Included No
Shank Style Hex
Tools Product Type Power Tool
Benefits + Features
- Great for use on acrylic glass and polycarbonate, cement board, lightweight concrete, masonry, vertically perforated brick and roofing tiles
- May also be used on natural wood, hardwood, plywood, wood core plywood, raw veneered and laminated chipboard, fiber-reinforced composites, sandwich materials and plastics
- Arbor and pilot bit sold separately
- Compatible with Bosch separately sold mandrels: PCMSDSPL, PCM12, PCM38