The Bosch HS1418 SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Floor Scraper features a durable steel blade, which provides long life in mortar and tile removal. It has stable blade attachment with secure bolt-and-nut fasteners for strong blade attachment and resistance to vibrating loose. The wide 5 In. blade delivers 25% more material removal, while the 11 In. overall length (with a longer shank) allows the user to do more upright scraping for greater ergonomics. It can be used for tile removal, mortar removal, and laminate floor and laminate glue removal. The blade is replaceable, with the optional HS1418RK kit that includes a replacement blade and nuts, bolts and washers.
(1) 5 In. x 11 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Floor Scraper
Technical Data + Specifications
Description : SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Floor Scraper
Flute Length : 0.0
Length : 11.0"
Quantity : 1
Shank Diameter : 0.0
Benefits + Features
- Durable steel blade – provides long life in mortar and tile removal
- Stable blade attachment – features locking bolt-and-nut fasteners for secure blade attachment and resistance to vibrating loose
- Wide 5 In. blade – delivers 25% more material removal than standard blades
- Longer 11 in shank – allows for more upright scraping and greater ergonomics
- Versatile applications – can be used for tile removal, mortar removal, and laminate floor and laminate glue removal
- Replaceable blade – available HS1418RK kit includes replacement blade, bolts, nuts and washers