The Bosch HDH183B 18V EC Brushless Brute Tough 1/2 in. Hammer Drill is engineered for tough metal and masonry applications, providing heavy-duty power and advanced user security. The tool has Bosch's KickBack Control, an integrated sensor that stops the drill's rotation during bit bind-up situations, helping to reduce the risk of user injury. It features a precision clutch, with 25 1 settings, for reduced fastener damage. Powered by Bosch's efficient EC Brushless motor, it delivers up to 663 in-lbs. of torque – with a no-load BPM of 0-31,500 and a no-load rpm of 0-2,100 RPM. This hammer drill also has an upgraded all-metal chuck for more durability. It is more comfortable to use, with a sure-grip side-assist handle and improved grip-zone design.
(1) Auxiliary Handle
Technical Data + Specifications
Maximum Torque: 663 in-lbs
Power Source: Cordless
Power Settings: 1
No-Load Speed (RPM): 0-2100
Clutch Settings: NA
Batteries Included: 0
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Chuck Size: 1/2 in
Case Included: No
Variable Speed Trigger: Yes
No-Load Speed (BPM): 0-31500
Motor Type: Brushless
Handle Type: Pistol
Charger Included: No
Chuck Type: Keyless
Length: 8.03 in.
Width: 2.5 in.
Height: 8.375 in.
Weight: 4.1 lbs.
Warranty Term: 1 Year
Benefits + Features
- Ergonomic grip zone - soft grip and improved design enables better handling and greater comfort
- KickBack Control - reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection - longer life in tool and battery, protects from overload
- Drill-area LED with feedback - illuminates dark zones, provides tool-status feedback
- Longer belt clip - for a more secure hold
- Precision clutch with 25 1 settings - provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Upgraded all-metal chuck - for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
- EC Brushless motor - efficient power that delivers 663 in-lbs. of torque and outstanding runtime
- Brute Tough design - compact hammer drill that provides plenty of power
- Great impact-to-weight ratio - weighs just 5.5 lbs.,(with 4.0Ah Battery) but delivers 0-31,500 BPM
- Outstanding control - variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0-2,100 RPM) and high torque (0-480 RPM)
- Durashield housing - can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
- Sure-grip side-assist handle - helps prevent slipping and increases control during use