Mini Cart

  • No products in the cart.

Bosch GXS18V-01N14-RT 18 V CORE18 V Starter Kit with 1 CORE18 V 6.3 Ah Battery Reconditioned


In Stock
Hurry, there's only 2 left in stock.
Order in the next to get it by
Free U.S. Shipping on orders over $49.00
Vendor: Bosch SKU: GXS18V-01N14


The Bosch GXS18 V-01N14 Starter Kit with (1) CORE18 V Battery (and Fast Charger) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The CORE18 V 6.3 Ah battery is the best-built battery on the planet (vs. leading power tool competitors), while the BC1880 18 V Fast Charger recharges the battery in less than an hour. The Bosch CORE18 V employs next-gen Li-ion technology, producing 80% more power than previous-generation cells. CORE18 V's performance is comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. CoolPack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have CoolPack. The included BC1880 18 V Fast Charger can charge a spent CORE18 V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. The charger has a dual-mode charge – the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode.


(1) GBA18V63 18V CORE18V 6.3 Ah Battery
(1) BC1880 18V Fast Charger

Technical Data + Specifications

Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage (V):

Benefits + Features

  • CORE18 V – contains high-density cells that deliver 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation cells
  • CORE18 V – features an enhanced cell design that provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries
  • BC1880 – charges a spent CORE18 V to 80% in 41 minutes and fully charges a CORE18 V to 100% in 55 minutes
  • CORE18 V – includes the Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology, providing up to 135% more battery life than batteries without CoolPack
  • CORE18 V – engineered to be the lightest high-power battery, weighing only 1.76 Lbs. and providing performance comparable to batteries that are up to 35% larger
  • CORE18 V – features 100% backward and forward compatibility with all Bosch 18 V tools and chargers
  • CORE18 V – works in cold weather conditions down to -4° F
  • BC1880 – features regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection, with a fast charge to 80% and the remaining 20% normal mode
  • BC1880 – has a cooling fan to protect the battery from overheating while charging
  • BC1880 – provides a battery-charge indicator to provide charging status and mode indication




Free shipping on items over $49.* This item ships to U.S. 


Estimated between  and

Will usually ship within 1 business day.