The Bosch GWX13-50VSP 5 In. X-LOCK Angle Grinder Variable Speed with Paddle Switch features the X-LOCK mount, offering a wheel change that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There’s an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The wheel is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. The angle grinder delivers maximum power – 13 amps and 11,500 rpm. It has a variable-speed setting – 2,800 to 11,500 RPM – allowing the user to match speed to application. Equipped with epoxy-coated field windings and direct-motor cooling, this grinder is built for a longer tool life. It features spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power. It has a Vibration Control auxiliary handle for additional user comfort and an adjustable tool-free guard.
(1) GWX13-50VSP 5 In. X-LOCK Variable-Speed Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch
(1) Vibration Control Auxiliary Handle
(1) Wheel Guard
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 13.0
Height : 4.65"
Length : 12.1"
No Load RPM : 2,800-11,500
Rating : 120V
Spindle Thread : N/A
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 5.6lb
Wheel Diameter : 5"
Width : 5.6"
Works With : Cutting Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods : 18DC-5E, GA50DC
Metal Type 1A Cutting Guard : 18CG-5E, 18GG-45E
Benefits + Features
- Powerful grinder design – engineered with the X-LOCK mount and a 13-amp motor producing up to 11,500 rpm
- X-LOCK wheel change – features snap-on mounting and grinder lever wheel release for change-out that's up to five times faster
- Tool-free disc swap – the wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts for no losable parts
- Variable-speed setting – 2,800 no-load rpm to 11,500 no-load rpm, to match speed to application
- Epoxy-coated field windings – extend motor lifetime by preventing dust and debris from penetratng the motor windings
- Spiral bevel gears – provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Directed air flow – channels air through motor to cool key components
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle – allows for improved user comfort and control
- Adjustable tool-free guard – designed with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
- Service Minder brushes – eliminates guesswork, stopping grinder when preventative maintenance is required