The Bosch GWS10-45P 4-1/2- In. Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch provides a multi-grip paddle switch for user control and comfort. It also delivers more power than previous-generation models - 10 amps and 11,000 RPM. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities.
For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less jarring to run. It was designed for all-day jobs in machinery manufacturing, metal fabrication and construction. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for more convenient disc change. The Service Minder brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
Technical Data + Specifications
No Load RPM: 11,000
Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
Surface Grinding Dust Extraction / Collection Hood 18SG-5E
Metal Type 1A Cutting Guard 18CG-45E
- Paddle switch – provides for multiple, comfortable grip positions
- Powerful motor – 10 amps and 11,000 RPM
- Carbon brushes – more durable than previous-generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
- Two-position Vibration Control side handle for more user comfort
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
- Service Minder brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
- Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change