Projects 90 degree lines for squaring, with laser lines positioned in front of laser base for easy centering over point and precise adjustment. Bright highly visible laser lines raise from the surface to project over uneven surfaces and are clear, sharp and very precise for all tile and wall/floor cover surfaces. Water and dustproof to ensure years of dependable operation (certified at IP54). Strong magnets on bottom of tool provide secure attachment on positioning plate and other ferrous metal surfaces. Class IIa laser product, <1mW power output.
(1) - Laser Target
(1) - Belt Pouch
(1) - Versatile Steel Positioning Plate
(4) -- AA 1.5V Batteries
Technical Data + Specifications
Accuracy: Up to ±1/16-in per 20-ft (±1/8-in per 20-ft between 45° and 90° lines)
Battery Voltage (V): 1.5
Dimensions: 6.125" x 4" x 3.875"
Laser Diode: Class II 635 nm, = 1 mW
Leveling Type: Manual
Material: Durable plastic with overmold in key impact areas
Number of Beams: 3.0
Range: Up to 65-ft.
Benefits + Features
- 0° and 90° lines plus optional 45° layout line — provides 0°, 45°, 90° and 135° layout from a single setup
- Elevated laser beams — allows laser line to travel past uneven surfaces or obstructions
- Magnet attachment — strong magnets on bottom of tool provide secure and adjustable attachment on positioning plate and other ferrous-metal surfaces
- Versatile steel positioning plate — for versatile positioning of tool
- Magnet attachment — strong magnets on bottom of tool provide secure attachment on positioning plate and other ferrous-metal surfaces