Since the introduction of the first Bosch measuring tool, Bosch has become a worldwide leader in measurement technology through innovation and advanced engineering. The same quality, durability and forward thinking found in Bosch power tools is now offered in a complete line of measuring tools. By offering an extensive range of line lasers, laser distance measurers, rotary lasers, point lasers, digital levels, optical levels and measuring tool accessories, Bosch is able to provide solutions for a wide variety of applications. With Bosch measuring tools, users are able to work smarter, not harder.
The Bosch GTL3 projects 90 degree lines for squaring. These lines are positioned in front of the laser base to provide you with precise adjustment and easy centering over point. This wall/floor covering laser utilizes bright and highly visible laser lines that ensure each measurement you make is accurate. These laser lines project over your work to show uneven surfaces and are visible on all tile or wall/floor covering surfaces. The Bosch GTL3 has 0 and 90 degree lines with an optional 45 degree layout line all available with the push of a button. This gives you 0, 45, 90 and 135 in just a single set-up. With Bosch you're going to get the solutions that matter the most to you on the jobsite, accurate and efficient ones.
(1) Laser Target Plate
(1) Steel Positioning Plate
(4) AA 1.5V Batteries
(1) Belt Pouch
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Cordless
Wifi compatibility : No
Batteries Included : 4
Battery Type : Alkaline
Protection Class : IP54
Case Included : Yes
Accuracy Margin (Horizontal) : +/- 1/16 in
Operating Temperature (F).Run Time (Max.) : 14 Degrees Fahrenheit - 22 Degrees Fahrenheit (-10 Degrees Celsius - 50 Degrees Celsius)
Case Type : Bag
Accuracy Margin (Vertical) : +/- 1/16 in
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Accuracy Margin Distance (Horizontal) : 20 ft
Voltage : 1.5V
Laser Color : Red
Laser Diode : 635 nm < 1 mW
Laser Class : Class II
Accuracy Margin Distance (Vertical) : 20 ft
Effective Range (Visual) : 65 ft
Charger Included : No
Length : 6.15 in.
Width : 4 in.
Height : 3.85 in.
Weight : .9 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Projects 90 degree lines for squaring, with laser lines positioned in front of laser base for easy centering over point and precise adjustment
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 1mW Power Output, Wavelength 635 nm
- Bright highly visible laser lines raise from the surface to project over uneven surfaces and are clear, sharp, and very precise for all tile and wall/floor covering surfaces
- Water and dustproof to ensure years of dependable operation (certified at IP54)
- Select 0 and 90 degrees lines plus optional 45 degree layout line at the press of a button - this provides 0, 45, 90, and 135 layout from a single set-up
- Strong magnets on bottom of tool provide secure attachment on positioning plate and other ferrous-metal surfaces