The Bosch GRL900-20HVK Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Kit delivers a comprehensive solution for precise outdoor and indoor leveling. It features a horizontal/vertical self-leveling laser, suitable for leveling, aligning and squaring applications. The rotary laser provides users with variable speed selection and manual scan angles for maximum visibility at different lighting conditions. It delivers accuracy of up to ±1/8 In. at 100 Ft, and a range of up to 1,000 Ft. with LR10 laser receiver.
The electronic self-leveling system has a disturbance monitor, which indicates to the user if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy on the jobsite. The laser has a metal cage and an IP54 rating. Easy to use, the kit includes a remote control that allows for one-person operation to handle leveling and grading tasks on the jobsite. This all-in-one solution includes an LR10 laser receiver, remote control, aluminum tripod, sturdy grade rod, wall mount, laser glasses, target card and hard carrying case.
(1) Laser receiver
(1) Sturdy grade rod
(1) Wall mount
(1) Remote control
(1) Pair of laser glasses
(1) Target card
(1) Hard carrying case
Technical Data + Specifications
Accuracy 1/8" @ 100 Ft.
Battery Voltage (V) 1.5
Laser Diode Class 3R <5mw @="" 630="" ~="">
Leveling Type Self-Leveling, Up to 5°
Mount Threading 5/8-11
Operating Temperature 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
Range Up to 1,000-ft.
Benefits + Features
- Comprehensive rotary laser kit – features a horizontal/vertical rotary laser with working range of up to 1,000 Ft. and includes an LR10 laser receiver, a remote control, a tripod, a grade rod, wall mount, laser glasses, target card and a carrying case
- Vertical-beam functionality – provides a vertical beam and 90° point for layout, squaring and plumb applications
- Electronic self-leveling – allows for easy setup and use on the job
- Disturbance monitor – indicates if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy
- Reliable accuracy – delivers ±1/8 In. accuracy at 100 Ft. for confidence in the job setup
- Long-range capability – provides up to 1,000 Ft. working range
- Variable-speed and scan-angle selection – allows for maximum visibility at different lighting conditions
- Robust design – features two large easy-to-grip carrying handles for convenience and additional drop protection