The Bosch 18V REVOLVE4000 Connected Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser Kit with uCAL user-calibration delivers a comprehensive solution for precise outdoor and indoor leveling. It has a Dual Dial-In Slope feature that allows slope angle adjustment on both the X and Y axes, for grading applications. This laser is powered by a Bosch CORE18V 4.0 Ah battery, providing extended runtime. The rotary laser is compatible with 4.0 Ah and 8.0 Ah Bosch CORE18V Li-ion batteries. It also features an alkaline adapter to use four (D) cells. The REVOLVE4000 is engineered with a cage overmold and an innovative handle design, and it is built to IP68 dust- and water-protection standards. It features Bluetooth® connectivity to a connected device, linking to the Bosch Leveling Remote App. This app controls on/off, Dual Dial-In Slope, and more. The rotary laser features uCAL, for user-calibration, taking the user step by step through the calibration process. This avoids tool down time and provides confidence that the laser is accurate. It delivers accuracy of ±1/16 In. at 100 Ft. and a range of up to 4,000 Ft. with laser receiver. The comprehensive kit includes an 18V 4.0 Ah battery and charger, alkaline battery adapter, laser receiver, aluminum tripod, sturdy grade rod, and durable hard carrying case.
(1) GRL4000-80CH 18V REVOLVE4000 Connected Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser
(1) LR40 Laser Receiver with Bracket
(1) GBA18V40 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Battery
(1) 18V Battery Charger
(1) BA1 Alkaline Battery Adapter
(4) D Batteries
(2) AA Batteries
(1) BT170 Heavy-Duty Aluminum Tripod
(1) GR13 13 Ft. Grade Rod
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery : Lithium-Ion Battery
Height : 11.0"
IP Rating : IP 68
Laser Diode : 635 nm, < 1mW
Length : 12.8"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 5°
Material : Plastic Composite
Mount Threading : 5/8-11
Operating Temperature : 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
Range : Up to 4,000-ft.
Weight : 8.2lb
Width : 7.4"
Benefits + Features
- Fully featured rotary laser – has dual dial-in slope, CORE18V power, Bluetooth® connectivity, uCAL user-calibration and more
- Dual dial-in slope – allows slope angle adjustment on both the X and Y axes
- Dual power source – for extended runtime and option of a 4.0 Ah CORE18V battery or a battery adapter with four (D) cell batteries
- Durable design – engineered with a cage rubber overmold and an innovative handle design to stand up to the toughest jobsites; built to IP68 dust- and water-protection standards
- Bluetooth® connectivity – connects to a mobile device, linking to the free Bosch Leveling Remote App, to control sleep mode, Dual Dial-In Slope, and more
- uCAL – user-calibration guiding the user step-by-step to confirm tool status or calibrate the rotary laser to ensure accuracy on the jobsite
- Long working range – range of up to 4,000 Ft. with laser receiver, the laser accuracy of ±1/16 In. at 100 Ft.
- Electronic self-leveling – allows for easy setup and use on the job
- Disturbance monitor – indicates if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy
- Comprehensive kit – includes an 18V 4.0 Ah battery and charger, alkaline battery adapter, laser receiver, aluminum tripod, sturdy grade rod and durable hard carrying case