The Bosch BLAZE™ Outdoor GLM400CL Connected Laser Measure with Camera features an adjustable zoom camera to find the laser spot in bright conditions, measuring up to 400 Ft. Transfer the measurement documentation to a smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth® using Bosch’s MeasureOn app. Note: Photo files are too large to transfer. The outdoor laser measuring device provides default real-time length, length, area, volume and indirect measuring functions – which are simple to take advantage of thanks to the display guide walking through each measurement process. A built-in inclinometer determines the angle of pitch and confirms when the tool is level. The laser measure also features an easy-to-read backlit color display, reinforced screen glass, an easy-to-use display guide and 11 measuring functions (including default real-time measuring). It allows users to see the last 50 measurements on the tool and stores over to 600 images.
(1) GLM400CL BLAZE™ Outdoor 400 Ft. Connected Lithium-Ion Laser Measure with Camera
(1) Micro USB Cable
(1) Battery Charger
(1) Hand Strap
Technical Data + Specifications
Accuracy : up to ±1/16 In.
Battery : Lithium-Ion Battery
Height : 5.5"
IP Rating : IP 54
Length : 1.125"
Measuring Accuracy : Typ. +/-1/16-in (1.5 mm)
Range : Up to 400-ft.
Weight : 0.46lb
Width : 2.5"
Benefits + Features
- BLAZE™ Outdoor technology - outdoor laser measuring device with up to 400 Ft. measuring
- Camera – features an adjustable zoom to locate the laser spot at far distances, even outdoors or in busy backgrounds
- Bluetooth® connectivity - connects the laser distance meter to smart phone or tablet, enabling transfer measurements onto images
- Integrated, rechargeable 3.6V Lithium-ion battery - delivers remarkable runtime for all-day jobs
- Easy-to-read backlit color display – illuminates numbers in dark areas with distinct resolution, allowing work in low-light or no-light conditions
- Reinforced screen glass – provides increased durability and damage resistance
- Inclinometer – shows the tilt angle, 360° for easy angle and indirect measurements
- Default real-time measurement mode – immediately provides accurate measurement that automatically adjusts closer to or farther from the target
- Easy-to-use display guide – walks the user through each measurement process
- Multiple measuring features – includes 11 different measuring functions, including real-time length, length, area, volume and indirect functions, and addition/subtraction capability
- Memory storage – allows users to see the last 50 measurements on the tool and stores over to 600 images
- Accuracy and long-range measuring – provides accuracy up to ±1/16 In. and measures up to 400 Ft. distance
- Digital bubble level – provides a visual reference when measuring horizontal distances
- Compact size – fits in any pocket for easy access