The Bosch GLL40-20G Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser projects visible green laser lines, which are up to 2X brighter than standard red beams. The tool has a working range of up to 40 Ft. and offers reliable accuracy of +5/6 in. at 30 Ft. It features Bosch-exclusive VisiMax™ technology, which monitors tool temperature and power consumption to deliver the brightest line for the job, optimized energy efficiency and long-term tool reliability. The cross-line laser is also equipped with a Smart Pendulum System allowing for automatic self-leveling and indication of out-of-level condition, as well as pendulum lock for safe tool transport. The included MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device provides a rotating 360° neck for quick setup and simple fine-tuning allowing for the laser to be clamped onto virtually any surface from 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 In. thick.
(1) GLL40-20G Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
(1) MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device
(2) AA Batteries
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery Voltage (V) : 1.5
Height : 3.2"
IP Rating : IP 40
Laser Beam Color : Green
Laser Diode : Class 2, 500-540 nm
Length : 3.2"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
Material : Plastic composite
Mount Threading : 1/4-20
Operating Temperature : 41° F / 5° C ~ 104° F / 40° C
Range : Up to 40-ft.
Weight : 0.5lb
Width : 2.3"
Benefits + Features
- Compact 40 Ft. cross-line laser design – features green beams for visibility, plus self-leveling technology and VisiMax™
- VisiMax™ technology – delivers maximum beam brightness, optimized energy efficiency and long-term tool reliability
- Bright green-beam laser lines — up to 2X brighter than standard red beams
- Cross-line mode – projects two bright lines that are precisely level and plumb, for a wide array of leveling and alignment applications
- MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device – clamps to multiple surfaces and provides a rotating 360° neck for quick setup and simple fine-tuning
- Smart Pendulum System – self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure transport – pendulum locks when switched off to help ensure long tool life
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight – easy to use and easy to store
- Features 1/4 In.-20 In. tripod thread – for use with MM 2 mount or tripod