The Bosch GLL 50 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser Kit features a laser with vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes that projects two lines independently or together. This permits a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. It includes built-in VisiMax™ technology, which allows for outstanding line visibility in standard working conditions. The laser lines are visible up to 50 Ft., with an accuracy of ±1/8 In. at 33 Ft. The Bosch Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition, to help ensure an accurate layout. It locks the pendulum after the laser is switched off for secure transport. The included BM3 Positioning Device offers quick setup in ceiling grid applications and free-standing mode with its retractable feet. This laser is built with sturdy over-molded construction for durability.
(1) GLL 50 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
(1) BM 3 Positioning Device
(1) Laser Target
(3) AA Batteries
(1) Belt Pouch
Technical Data + Specifications
Height : 4.2"
IP Rating : IP 54
Laser Diode : Class II 630 – 650 nm
Length : 4.4"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
Material : Plastic Composite
Mount Threading : 1/4-20, 5/8-11
Number of Beams : 2.0
Operating Temperature : 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
Range : Up to 50-ft.
Weight : 1.08lb
Width : 2.2"
Benefits + Features
- Easy-to-use laser setup modes – projects vertical, horizontal and cross lines
- Versatile job layout – lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- VisiMax™ technology – provides maximum line visibility in standard working conditions
- Smart Pendulum System – allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport – after switching off, pendulum is locked
- Simple keypad operation – easily select among the layout modes
- BM3 Positioning Device – provides fast setup and microfine height adjustment
- Robust over-molded construction – built to IP54 dust- and water-protection standards