The Bosch GKF125CE Colt variable-speed palm-grip router with 1.25 horsepower (max) lets you feel the power in your hand. The GKF125CE has an ergonomic palm-grip design with soft-grip to make it very comfortable to hold, making it typically more convenient to use than larger routers. But it also has ample power, with a 1.25 HP (max) rating. It's far more than a laminate trimmer, as it is the ideal tool for rounding-over deck planks and railings, hinge mortising, decorative edge forming, slot cutting, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more. The motor features soft-start circuitry, a variable-speed dial and Constant Response circuitry to maintain speed under load. Its PR101 fixed base features macro- and micro-fine depth adjustment and a centerable round subbase for easy guidance. The GKF125CEK Colt Palm Router Kit includes straight-edge guide is included that can guide the bit up to 3-5/8 In. in from the edge of workpiece, plus a carrying case.
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source Corded
Handle Style Palm Grip
Switch Type Toggle
Base Opening 1-9/16 in
Base Type Fixed
Weight 4.25 lbs.
Collet Capacity 1/4 in
Case included Yes
Length 4.134 in.
Speed Controls Yes
Motor Type Brushed
Height 8.25 in.
Speed Settings Variable
No-Load Speed (RPM) 35000
Width 4.134 in.
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 1.25 max HP, 7.0 Amp motor for compact versatility
- Straight-edge guide can guide bit up to 3-5/8 in. in from the edge of workpiece
- LED lighting provides enhanced view of bit area
- Durable spindle lock for fast, easy bit changes
- Ball-joint cord swivel for easiest cord positioning
- Finger support pockets for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Easy motor removal with press of release button
- Palm-grip design with soft grip, making it the most comfortable router in its class
- Innovative depth-adjustment system for easy and precise depth adjustment
- Variable speed dial from 16,000 to 35,000 rpm for matching speed to workpiece and task
- Rugged 360 degree aluminum base housing ensures excellent perpendicularity
- Soft-start circuitry reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
- PR101 fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16-in. wide for a wide bit capacity
- Round translucent polycarbonate subbase with can be centered for worry-free guidance along templates