The Bosch GCL100-40G Green Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points uses green-beam technology, which emits green lines and points up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. This gives the laser a working range for the lines of up to 165 Ft. The laser produces vertical, horizontal, cross-line modes, as well as upward and downward green plumb points. The tool can project two lines independently or together, for a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. It includes Bosch-exclusive VisiMax™ technology, which monitors tool temperature and power consumption to deliver the brightest line for the job. The tool has full rubber overmold housing, designed to be similar to a roll cage, so every major impact point is reinforced with rubber. It is an IP64 rating, and features deeply recessed windows help protect the laser glass. The onboard user interface allows easy selection among the layout modes. The Bosch Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition, and it locks the pendulum for secure transport. The included RM10 Rotating Mount offers quick setup, extra-strong magnets, and fine adjustment rotating nob.
(1) GCL100-40G Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points
(1) RM10 Rotating Mount
(4) AA Batteries
(1) Hard Carry Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Accuracy : +/-1/8 in at 30 ft
Battery Voltage (V) : 1.5
Height : 5.0"
IP Rating : IP 64
Laser Diode : <10 mW @ 500 nm -540 nm, Class 2
Length : 4.5"
Leveling Type : Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
Mount Threading : 1/4-20
Operating Temperature : 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
Range : Up to 165-ft.
Weight : 1.28lb
Width : 2.5"
Benefits + Features
- Easy-to-use line laser – facilitates quick job setup with a range up to 165 Ft. with vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes
- Plumb points – projects upward and downward green laser points for transferring applications with a range of up to 50 Ft.
- Built-in VisiMax™ technology – monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Bright green-beam laser — up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Full rubber overmold housing – helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Easy-to-use laser setup modes – controls vertical, horizontal, cross lines, and plumb points
- Versatile job layout – lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- Pulse receiver mode – use an optional laser receiver for applications with a 165 Ft. working range
- Smart Pendulum System – allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport – after switching off, pendulum is locked
- Onboard user interface – easily select among the layout modes
- RM10 Rotating Mount – provides fast setup, extra-strong magnets, and fine adjustment rotation nob
- Jobsite tough construction – withstands rainy or dusty jobsite conditions, and is IP64 rated
- Battery gauge – features a three-LED indicator for battery management