This Bosch D-handle Bulldog™ hammer consistently outperforms the best-selling 1 In. corded 11255VSR Bulldog™, making it better than the best. The GBH18V-26D 18V Brushless 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, based on the industry standard of measurement agreed upon by the European Power Tool Association (EPTA). It weighs only 5.8 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery), delivering superior performance and an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio. The efficient brushless motor combined with a CORE18V battery helps provide greater productivity and maximized runtime. The kit includes two CORE18V 4.0 Ah Compact Batteries, which deliver lightweight, high power, and are equipped with CoolPack technology for extended life. The tool features a jobsite-proven D-handle design with soft-grip and is ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications. It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations. The hammer features a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting.
(1) GBH18V-26D 18V EC Brushless SDS-plus® Bulldog™ 1 In. Rotary Hammer
(2) GBA18V40 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Batteries
(1) 18V Charger
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Depth Gauge
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery Chemistry : Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage (V) : 18
Battery/Charger : Included
Chuck Design : Keyless
Chuck Size : SDS-plus
Height : 6.5"
Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.) : 1.9
Length : 17.5"
Max. Capacity in Concrete : 1"
Max. Capacity in Steel : 1/2"
Max. Capacity in Wood : 1-1/4"
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete : 1"
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit : 2-5/8"
No Load BPM : 0-4,350
No Load RPM : 0-890
Weight : 5.8lb
Width : 3.25"
Works With : 18V On-Tool Dust Extractor : GDE18V-26D
Other Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods : HDC100, HDC200
Right Angle Attachment : RHA-50
Keyless 3-Jaw Chuck with SDS-plus® Shank : HA3JAW
Benefits + Features
- Legendary Bulldog™ performance – lightweight D-handle hammer consistently outperforms best-selling 1 In. corded 11255VSR
- Superior impact – delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance in heavy-duty drilling and chipping
- Efficient brushless motor – combines with a CORE18V battery to help provide greater productivity and maximized runtime
- CORE18V battery – provides next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery
- KickBack Control technology – reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- D-handle design – ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) – provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere on the jobsite
- Variable-speed reversing trigger – allows for accurate bit starting
- SDS-plus® chuck – industry-standard system compatible with many bits
- Robust power system – produces 0-4,350 no-load bpm and 0-890 no-load rpm
- Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology – provides better cooling than previous-generation system, transferring more heat to the battery’s outer surface
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – compatible with an optional GDE18V-26D cordless dust-extraction unit, delivering a self-contained HEPA dust solution for max mobility
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection – helps protect motor and battery from overheating
- 360° side handle – provides a variety of grip positions for maximum ergonomics
- LED worklight – illuminates dark work areas