This Bosch D-handle Bulldog™ hammer consistently outperforms the best-selling 1 In. corded 11255VSR Bulldog™, making it better than the best. The GBH18V-26DK24 18V EC Brushless 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer Kit features a hammer that delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, based on the industry standard of measurement agreed upon by the European Power Tool Association (EPTA).
It weighs only 5.8 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery), delivering superior performance and an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio. The kit features two CORE18V Performance Batteries, which deliver 2X the power and runtime as two-layer 4.0 Ah batteries with minimal increase in volume and weight. They are engineered with 21700 cell technology. Bosch engineered the exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology to manage the heat of the higher power-density cells. The hammer’s EC Brushless motor maximizes battery runtime for extended performance. The tool features a jobsite-proven D-handle design with soft-grip and is ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications. It also has KickBack Control and a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting.
(1) GBH18V-26D 18V EC Brushless SDS-plus® Bulldog™ 1 In. Rotary Hammer
(2) GBA18V80 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah Performance Batteries
(1) 18V Fast Charger
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Depth Gauge
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage (V): 18
Chuck Design: Keyless
Chuck Size: SDS-plus
Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 1.9
Max. Capacity in Concrete: 1"
Max. Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
Max. Capacity in Wood: 1-1/4"
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
No Load BPM: 0-4,350
No Load RPM: 0-890
Works With: 18V On-Tool Dust Extractor
Other Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods
Right Angle Attachment
Keyless 3-Jaw Chuck with SDS-plus® Shank
Benefits + Features
- Legendary Bulldog™ performance – lightweight D-handle hammer consistently outperforms the best-selling 1 In. corded 11255VSR Bulldog™, making it better than the best
- Superior impact – delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance in the heavy-duty drilling and chipping applications in concrete
- Performance-optimized 18V Li-ion battery – engineered to deliver 2X power and runtime for ideal performance-to-weight ratio
- Efficient EC Brushless motor – maximizes battery runtime in extended applications
- KickBack Control technology – reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- D-handle design – ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) – provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere on the jobsite
- Variable-speed reversing trigger – allows for accurate bit starting
- SDS-plus® chuck – industry-standard system compatible with many bits
- Robust power system – produces 0-4,350 no-load bpm and 0-890 no-load rpm
- High-power cells – combines enhanced 21700 cell technology with advanced battery design for greater efficiency
- Cutting-edge cell design – engineered to improve performance in tools used on the jobsite all day
- Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology – provides better cooling than previous-generation system, transferring more heat to the battery’s outer surface
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – compatible with an optional GDE18V-26D cordless dust-extraction unit, delivering a self-contained HEPA dust solution for max mobility
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection – helps protect motor and battery from overheating
- 360° side handle – provides a variety of grip positions for maximum ergonomics
- LED worklight – illuminates dark work areas