The Bosch DH507 SDS-max® Demolition Hammer weighs only 12.4 Lbs., making it an ideal hammer for hard-to-reach applications. This 10.0-Amp tool that gets the job done, delivering 5.6 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and a max of 2,800 BPM. It has Vario-Lock™ positioning, which allows for rotating and locking the chisel with precision The SDS-max® chuck system provides tool-free bit changes. And the demo hammer has a 360° rotating auxiliary handle for better grip positioning, and an ergonomic grip area, for better comfort when chiseling in a wide variety of positions.
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 10.0
Chuck Design : Keyless
Chuck Size : SDS-Max
Height : 11.0"
Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.) : 5.6 ft. / lbs. EPTA
Length : 18.0"
Material : Plastic, metal
No Load BPM : 1,350-2,800
Rating : 120 V
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 12.4lb
Width : 4.0"
Works With : Dust Extraction/Collection Hood : HDC300
SDS-max® Hammer Adapter for SDS-plus® Accessories : HA1030
SDS-max® Hammer Adapter for Spline Accessories : HA1031
Benefits + Features
- Light demo hammer with top power-to-weight ratio – 5.6 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy at only 12.4 Lbs. in weight
- SDS-max® bit system – ease of use with tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Vario-Lock positioning – optimized work angle for the best chiseling location
- 360° auxiliary handle – operator comfort due to a wide range of positioning
- Innovative service modules – designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
- Ergonomic grip area – maximum comfort when chiseling in tight spaces or in a wide variety of positions