The Bosch CRS180B 18 V Reciprocating Saw is built to easily move through hard tasks in places other reciprocating saws can't fit. It has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. And at only 17.4 In. long and 7.6 Lbs., this formidable but compact cordless reciprocating saw allows electricians or plumbers with a tool that delivers an efficient 1-1/8 In. stroke, to remove more material per stroke. The tool's light weight is ideal for continuous cutting over-the-head. The easy-to-operate Lock-Jaw™ blade-change system allows for fast one-handed blade changes. It has two speed ranges – 0-2,400 SPM and 0-2,700 SPM – to match the speed of the cut to the material, and it easily handles multiple materials. The CRS180B is a bare tool; the battery and charger are sold separately.
(2) Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades
Battery Voltage (V) : 18
Case Type : No Case Included
Category : Reciprocating Saws
Charger : Sold separately
Height : 6.8"
Length : 17.7"
No Load SPM : 0-2,400 / 0-2,700
Separate On/Off Speed Control : No
Stroke Length : 1.125
Weight : 6.35lb
Width : 4.0"
- Compact design, with a tool length of only 17.4 In. for tight spaces
- Weighs only 6.35 Lbs., great for overhead work
- Long 1-1/8 In. stroke for more efficient material removal
- Best-in-class power-to-weight ratio
- One-handed Lock-Jaw blade-change system
- Two speed settings and variable-speed trigger, to ease into cut
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Bosch FatPack Batteries (sold separately) feature the CoolPack design with a special heat-conductive housing and ribbing that cools them by drawing out heat out, providing battery life of up to 100% over lithium-ion batteries without CoolPack design
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge