The innovation responsible for both the unique appearance and the unparalleled level of performance is Bosch's patented Axial-Glide system. Beyond giving the CM10GD-RT its distinctive profile, Bosch's Axial-Glide system eliminates three key challenges miter saw users have endured since the first slide systems debuted many years ago. While the traditional sliding compound miter saw approach enables users to make wider cross cuts, that method takes up more space and is prone to misalignment and stickiness over time. By replacing the sliding rail system with a hinged or articulating glide arm system similar to the linkage used in a four-bar suspension design, Bosch created a more compact miter saw that delivers durable precision while remaining true and smooth over time. The Bosch CM10GD-RT 10 in. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw features a powerful 15 amp, 4,000 RPM motor with a large easy-to-read bevel and miter scale that allows for precise, quick and easy adjustments. The tall sliding 4 1/4 in. fences allow for increased cutting capacity when cutting tall base and crown molding. With an ergonomic soft-grip ambidextrous trigger handle and a clear lower guard for unobstructed visibility throughout cut, the CM10GD provides maximum comfort for all-day-use without sacrificing precision.
(1) 15 Amp 10 in. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw - CMD10GD-RT
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Corded
Amperage : 15
Bevel Angle (Right) : 47 Degrees
Wifi compatibility : No
Blade Diameter : 10 in
Miter Angle (Left) : 48 Degrees
Cutting Capacity (0 Miter/0 Bevel) : 5-1/2 in x 12 in
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Bevel Direction : Dual Bevel
Motor Type : Brushed
Cut Guidance System : Yes
No-Load Speed (RPM) : 4800
Bevel Angle (Left) : 47 Degrees
Slide System : Yes
Case Included : No
Keyless/keyed Blade Change : Keyed Change
Positive Miter Detents : 9
Miter Angle (Right) :
Miter Type : Sliding Compound
Voltage : 120V
Dust Collection Type : Dust Bag
Length : 32 in.
Width : 26.5 in.
Height : 20.5 in.
Weight : 64 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Patented Axial-Glide System provides durable and consistent precision over tool life, more compact workspace, and an unmatched smoothness of cut Glide Action
- Crown and chop system locks the head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown
- All-metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy adjustments without reaching behind the saw
- Large easy-to-read bevel and miter scales for precise, quick and easy adjustments
- Ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use