The Bosch CCS180B 18 V 6-1/2 In. Circular Saw Bare Tool can easily cut through 2x (“two by”) material across entire bevel range. This cordless saw provides a convenient 50° bevel range, which is handy for times when quick bevel cuts are called for in a difficult situations. The easy-to-read depth-of-cut gauge and bevel scale help make accurate cuts simple. Its ergonomic main handle that is angled for ease in pushing the saw forward. The saw includes a simple depth gauge and bevel scale, a dust blower to help keep the cut line visible, and an anti-snag lower guard to ease into the cut. This balanced saw weighs only 6.6 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). This is a bare tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.
(1) CCS180 18V 6-1/2 In. Circular Saw
(1) 6-1/2 In. 18-Tooth Carbide Circular Saw Blade
(1) Allen® Key
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery Chemistry : Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage (V) : 18
Bevel : 50°
Blade Diameter : 6.5
Blade Size : 6-1/2"
Case Type : No Case Included
Category : Circular Saws
Dust Blower : Yes
Dust Collection : No
Electric Motor Brake : Yes
Height : 11.2"
Length : 13.4"
Max. Bevel Capacity (°) : 50.0
Max. Bevel Cut : 50°
Max. Depth of Cut at 45 Deg. : 1-9/16”
Max. Depth of Cut at 50 Deg. : 1-1/2"
Max. Depth of Cut at 90 Deg. : 2"
No Load RPM : 3,900
Rating : 18V
Separate On/Off Speed Control : No
Width : 8.9"
Benefits + Features
- Ergonomic main handle – angled for ease in pushing the saw forward
- 6-1/2 In. saw blade – cuts through 2 In. and cuts through 2 In. at 90° cuts through 2x material across entire bevel range
- Convenient 50° bevel range on saw – contributes enhanced versatility
- Blade-left design – supplies best view of cut line when main handle is held in right hand
- Electronic Motor Protection and Cell Protection – protects tool and battery against overload
- Dust blower – helps keep saw's cut line visible and free of dust
- Light weight and balanced – saw weighs only 6.6 Lbs. (tool only, without battery) for easy maneuverability
- Heavy-duty aluminum foot and aluminum upper guard on saw – for enhanced tool durability
- Electronic saw brake – stops blade quickly for greater productivity
- Anti-snag lower guard – designed to allow saw to ease into the workpiece
- Easy-to-read depth-of-cut gauge and bevel scale – for quick and accurate cuts
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button on saw – helps prevent unintended starts
- Easy blade changes – saw includes robust spindle lock and on-board blade-change wrench