Mini Cart

  • No products in the cart.

Bosch BAT612/BC1880 18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit, 2.0 Ah


In Stock
Hurry, there's only 2 left in stock.
Order in the next to get it by
Free U.S. Shipping on orders over $49.00
Vendor: Bosch SKU: BAT612/BC1880

Build your own Bosch tool kit with the 18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Pack. Bosch offers over 100 cordless tools and most are available as "bare tools" (tool only, no batteries or charger included).  It's an ideal way to start building a Bosch cordless tool line-up. The enclosed tote carry bag is ideal for drills and impact drivers.


(2) 18 V Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah SlimPack Battery (BAT612)
(1) 18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (BC1880)
(1) Nylon Carrying Bag

Technical Data + Specifications

Tool Type: Battery and Charger
Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
Battery Voltage (V): 18

Benefits + Features

  • BAT612
  • Maximum run time - up to 65% more run time (compared to Bosch 1.5 Ah)
  • Unique CoolPack Design - advanced heat conductive housing keeps battery cooler, lives up to 2x longer
  • Integrated fuel gauge - for fast and easy charge status
  • Cold weather operation - battery will work down to -4°F
  • Durable housing - survives 3 m drop
  • Flexible Power System (FPS™) - works with all Bosch 18 V Lithium-Ion power tools, radios and more
  • BC1880
  • Fast-charging to 80 percent – will fast-charge an 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in only 35 minutes, and a 2.0 Ah SlimPack in only 15
  • Works with high Amp batteries – fully charges a spent 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in about 55 minutes
  • Fast charging with standard cells – fully charges a spent 18 V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 30 minutes
  • Cooling fan – protects batteries from overheating while charging
  • Regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection – fast charge to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is long-life mode
  • Flexible charging solution – compatible with all 18 V Bosch Lithium-Ion batteries
  • Compact design – smallest and lightest charger in its class
  • Battery-charge indicator – provides charging status and mode indication



Free shipping on items over $49.* This item Ships to   


Estimated between  and

Will usually ship within 1 business day.