The Bosch 2561818V 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver has a robust motor and all-metal gears to merge fantastic fastening proficiency with a compact design for the toughest jobs. It produces 2,800 no-load RPM and up to 1,500 In.-Lbs. of screw-driving torque, enough to drive up to 150 3 In. lag bolts between charges. It has a compact impactor design, with a head length only 5.7 In. and a weight of only 3.8 Lbs.
This tool uses the hammer and anvil system to deliver 3,200 BPM as well. This impact driver provides a Quick Change Chuck, Electronic Cell Protection and the best runtime in class, thanks to the 18V SlimPack batteries (not included).
(1) Bosch 25618B 18V Lithium Ion 1/4" Hex Impact Driver, Tool Only
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- High performance motor and all metal gears deliver 2800 RPM/3200 BPM
- Designed hammer and anvil system produces 1500 in.-lbs. (125 ft.-lbs.) of dynamic torque
- Most compact Impactor™ design for increased maneuverability in tight spaces and extended comfort
- Built-In LED Light - great for dark corners or enclosed areas
- Spring-loaded impact mechanism reduces user fatigue
- 1/4" hex drive with quick release
- Optional Gear Box Cover for Added Protection
- Externally accessible brushes — For easy brush replacement
- Variable-speed trigger for complete control