The Bosch 1375A 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.0 Amp motor that produces 11,000 no-load RPM, making this compact grinder a powerhouse tool. It was designed for concrete contractors, vehicle fabricators and other professionals who need a compact grinder. With a well-designed grip, lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 11,000 no-load RPM, this workhorse can get the job done. It is well suited for metal fabrication, concrete restoration, pipe fitting and more. It uses Service Minderbrushes that stops the grinder when preventative maintenance is required and epoxy-coated field windings, for longer tool life. The lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 3.75 Lbs. weight add to user comfort and control.
(1) 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder
(1) Grinding Wheel Guard
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Inner (Clamping) Flange
(1) Outer (Round Nut) Flange
(1) Spanner Wrench
(1) 4-1/2 In. Abrasive Grinding Wheel
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 6.0
Cut-off Disc : 4-1/2"
Length : 10.5"
No Load RPM : 11,000
Rating : 120V AC
Spindle Thread : 5/8 -11 UNC
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 3.75lb
Wheel Diameter : 4-1/2"
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 6.0 Amp motor – delivers 11,000 no-load RPM for professional grinding applications
- Epoxy-coated field windings – provides protection against abrasive dust
- Lock-on slide switch – provides user comfort for extended-use applications
- Two-position side handle – angled to a natural position for maximum operator comfort
- Service MinderBrush System – eliminates guesswork, stops tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Compact, light grinder – only 3.75 Lbs. in weight
- Versatile 5/8 In. to 11 In. spindle – works with a wide array of sizes
- Burst-protection guard – for additional user security