Bosch has the world's best selling demolition hammers. The 11387-3/4 In. round hex demolition hammer is designed for tool-free bit changes and locks the bit into up FPT 12 different positions for the ideal working position.
The Bosch 11387 round hex demolition hammer features a powerful 10 amp motor, a Vario-Lock chisel positioning system, and a ServiceMinder light for preventive maintenance. The unit's 360-degree auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement, and its innovative service modules are designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord. In addition, the hammer's round hex tool holder delivers tool-free demolition steel changes, plus automatic locking.
(1) 11387-RT 10 Amp Round Hex Demolition Hammer
Technical Data + Specifications
Part number : 11387-RT
Product weight : 18.2 pounds
Package dimensions : 20.09 x 16 x 5.29 inches
Product model number : 11387-RT
Item Package Quantity : 1
Blows Per Minute : 2800
Capacity (Concrete) : 3/4"
Capacity (Steel) : 1/2"
Chuck Size : 1/2"
Chuck Type : Round Hex Bit
Contents : Demolition Hammer, Auxiliary Handle, Carrying Case
Handle Type : D-Handle
Length : 17-1/2"
Speed : 0-900 / 0-3000 rpm
Speed Settings : 1
Style : Demolition
Type : Hammerdrill
Benefits + Features
- Reconditioned Bosch Products have a One-year warranty through the Bosch factory or an authorized service center
- 10 amp motor; no-load beats per minute: 2,800 bpm
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions
- 360-degree auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement
- Round hex tool holder delivers tool-free demolition steel changes, with automatic locking