Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Hits harder, impact force of 34 ft.-lbs. and powerful 1,750 Watt motor hits 20% harder than its leading competitors.
(1) 35 lb. Breaker Hammer JACK - 11335K
(1) Articulating Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 170
(1) Carrying Case w/ Wheels - 2 605 438 628
(1) Owners Manual
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Corded
Impact Energy : 22 ft-lbs
Cord Length(ft.) : 8 ft
Blows Per Minute(BPM) : 1300
Amperage : 15
UL Safety : Yes
CSA Safety : No
Wifi compatibility : No
Chuck Size : 1-1/8 in
Case Included : Yes
Case Type : Hard
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Motor Type : Brushed
Voltage : 120V
Handle Type : D
Chuck Type : Hex
ETL Safety : No
Length : 30 in.
Width : 13 in.
Height : 5 in.
Weight : 38 lbs.
Warranty Term : 1 Year
Benefits + Features
- Impact force of 34 ft.-lbs. and powerful 1,750 Watt motor - fastest removal rate in its class - up to 35% faster
- Exclusive active vibration control - shock absorbing top handle reduces vibration by up to 40% vs. the competition providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work
- In-line design - ultimate tool balance with multiple grip positions for maximum performance in angled, horizontal, and vertical applications
- Large main handle - increased control and handling
- Well positioned lock on switch - eliminates unintentional shut off
- 360 Degree articulating auxiliary handle - provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- 2-way tool retainer - accepts standard 1-1/8 in. (28mm) hex, air tool steel with retaining collar or bosch internal locking combo steel
- All metal housing - jobsite durability
- Carrying case with wheels - convenient storage and easy transportation