The Bosch 11265EVS Spline 1-5/8 In. Combination Hammer features a powerful 13.0 Amp motor and has a dual-mode selector for combination versatility – rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. Concrete contractors will appreciate the production in drilling and chiseling applications. Providing 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, the tool weighs only 15.1 Lbs., for a top performance-to-weight ratio. Constant Response circuitry allows for smooth starts and constant load under pressure, and an integral clutch helps to minimize adverse torque reaction. The hammer's 12-position Vario-Lock helps to optimize chiseling angles. Bosch's Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and grip area provide improved user comfort. The Auto-Max variable-speed dial allows users to adjust tool settings based on the application and material they're tackling. The hammer has a Service Minder light indicating when preventative maintenance is needed.
(1) 11265EVS Spline 1-5/8 In. Combination Hammer
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Grease Tube
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 13.0
Chuck Design : Keyless
Chuck Size : Spline
Height : 10.5"
Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.) : 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. EPTA
Length : 19.25"
Material : Metal, Plastic
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete : 1-5/8"
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit : 4-1/8"
No Load BPM : 1,700-2,900
No Load RPM : 170-340
Rating : 120V
Voltage : 120V
Weight : 15.1lb
Width : 4.0"
Works With - Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods : HDC200, HDC250, HDC300
Spline Drive to SDS-plus® Adapter : HA1020
Benefits + Features
- Power-to-weight ratio - 13.0 Amp motor that drives 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy in a 15.1 lb. hammer, for professional results
- Vibration Control – vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant Response circuitry — provides soft-start and maintains constant speed under load
- Electro-pneumatic impact system maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- Dual-mode selector — two modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer-only mode
- Turbo Power — delivers 20 percent more power in hammer-only mode
- Auto-Max variable-speed dial — ensures maximum speed and power every time the tool is plugged in
- Vario-Lock positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Integral clutch — helps minimize torque reaction
- Service Minder light — indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Cord turret – reduces cord wear