The Bosch 11264EVS SDS-max® 1-5/8- In. Combination Hammer features a powerful 13.0 Amp motor and has a dual-mode selector for combination versatility - rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. Providing 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, the tool weighs only 15.2 Lbs., for a top performance-to-weight ratio. The hammer has integral clutch that helps to minimize torque reaction. Concrete contractors will appreciate the production in drilling and chiseling applications. The hammer's 12-position Vario-Lock helps to optimize chiseling angles. Bosch's Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and grip area provide improved user comfort. And with Constant Response circuitry, users benefit from smooth starts and constant load under pressure.
(1) 1-5/8 in. SDS-max Rotary Hammer - 11264EVS-RT
(1) 360 degree Auxilliary Side Handle with Depth Stop
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Corded
Impact Energy : 6.5 ft-lbs
Cord Length(ft.) : 8 ft
Blows Per Minute(BPM) : 1700 - 2900
Amperage : 13
UL Safety : Yes
No-Load Speed (RPM) : 170 - 340
CSA Safety : Yes
Wifi compatibility : No
Chuck Size : 1-5/8 in
Case Included : Yes
Case Type : Bag
Bluetooth Compatibility : No
Motor Type : Brushed
Voltage : 120V
Handle Type : D
Charger Included : No
Chuck Type : SDS-Max
ETL Safety : No
Length : 19.25 in.
Width : 4 in.
Height : 10.5 in.
Weight : 15.2 lbs.
Warranty Term : 1 Year
Benefits + Features
- Active Vibration Control gives significant vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism, while the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Unmatched power-to-weight ratio with 13 amps, 8.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy while weighing only 14.3 lbs.
- One-hand tool-free SDS-max system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity
- Constant response circuitry maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Turbo power delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions
- Auto-Max variable-speed dial ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on
- Service Minder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Patented cord turret reduces cord wear