The Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8- In. SDS-max® Combination Hammer features a powerful 13.0 Amp motor and has a dual-mode selector for combination versatility - rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. Providing 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, the tool weighs only 15.2 Lbs., for a top performance-to-weight ratio. The hammer has integral clutch that helps to minimize torque reaction. Concrete contractors will appreciate the production in drilling and chiseling applications. The hammer's 12-position Vario-Lock helps to optimize chiseling angles. Bosch's Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and grip area provide improved user comfort. And with Constant Response circuitry, users benefit from smooth starts and constant load under pressure.
(1) - 360° Auxilliary Side Handle
(1) - Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Chuck Design: Keyless
Chuck Size: SDS-Max
Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): Rotary Hammer Mode: 6.5 Ft./Lbs.
Materia: Metal, Plastic
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-5/8"
Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit: 4-1/8"
No Load BPM: 1,700-2,900
No Load RPM: 170-340
Works With: Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods HDC200, HDC250, HDC300 | SDS-max® Hammer Adapter for SDS-plus® Accessories HA1030 | SDS-max® Hammer Adapter for Spline Accessories HA1031 | SDS-max® Hammer Adapter for 1/2"-20 Thread Accessories HA1032
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 13.0 Amp motor – drives 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy for professional results
- Vibration Control – for all day jobs, tool allows for maximum user comfort
- Constant Response circuitry — provides soft-start and maintains constant speed under load
- Turbo™ Power — delivers 20 percent more power in hammer-only mode
- Electro-pneumatic impact system maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- SDS-max® bit system — tool-free bit changes with automatic bit-locking and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Dual-mode selector — 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Variable-speed dial — for accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications
- Vario-Lock positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Integral clutch — helps minimize torque reaction
- Weighs 15.2 lbs