The Makita 10 Gauge Shear (model JS3201) combines power and improved ergonomics for a range of metal cutting applications. The powerful 6.2 AMP motor delivers 1,600 SPM, with a minimum cutting radius of 2” for precision applications. Additional features include a lock-on switch for continuous operation, and a built-in thickness gauge for added convenience.
The JS3201 weighs only 7.4 lbs., with a well balanced design and rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort. The JS3201 is engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking, and is ideal for a full range of applications including production sheet metal, architectural sheet metal, sheet metal fabrication, decking, roofing, signs, and more.
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Shear Blade Set, JS3201 (792287-5)
(1) Thickness Gauge (123456)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (aluminum, ga.): 9 ga.
Capacity (mild steel, ga.): 10 ga.
Capacity (stainless, ga.): 13 ga.
Strokes Per Minute: 1,600 SPM
Overall Length: 8-3/8"
Net Weight: 7.4 lbs.
Cutting Radius: 2"
360° Rotating Head: No
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 8.8 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381637732
Benefits + Features
- Less noise at 81 dB(A) for continuous operation
- Tight 2” cutting radius for greater versatility
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
- Refined design at only 7.4 lbs. for increased control
- Large, easily replaceable blades with 8 cutting edges each
- Well balanced with a rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
- Engineered to cut without the material loss in kerf typically associated with nibblers
- Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
- Engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking