The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a long life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation. This UL-listed grinder provides high-output power with its 7.5 AMP motor that maintains a 11,000 RPM speed to produce excellent grinding with a 2-1/2 in. small-circumference, barrel-grip handle for added comfort. All ball-bearing design and metal gear housing provide durability.
(1) 4-1/2" Grinding Wheel (A-95956)
(1) 4-1/2" Wheel Guard (125273-5)
(1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782422-3)
(1) Inner Flange (224399-1)
(1) Side Handle (153489-2)
Technical data + Specifications
Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
No Load Speed: 11,000 RPM
Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
Lock-On Switch: Yes
Lock-Off Switch: No
Switch Type: Body grip/slide
Overall Length: 10-5/8"
Net Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: No
Power Type: Corded
Bind-Up Control: No
Shipping Weight: 6.28 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381-062442
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Slide switch with lock-on for continuous use
- Side handle can be positioned on both sides for operator convenience
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience