Makita engineered the 7-1/4” Circular Saw (model 5007F) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, and job site durability.
The 5007F has a powerful 15.0 AMP motor and a high power-to-weight ratio, with all ball bearing construction and a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The 5007F has a large cutting capacity (2-3/8” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° for the most common angles.
Makita engineered ease-of-use features into the saw with large and easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales. Blade changes are more convenient with a flat motor housing design for increased stability when changing blades, with a conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement. Visibility is improved with two built-in LED lights and a built-in dust blower engineered to clear the line of cut.
The 5007F includes a Makita 7-1/4” 24T General Contractor Framing Blade for faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase cutting performance.
The 5007F is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4” circular saw.
(1) 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade, General Contractor (D-45989-1)
(1) Offset Wrench (782016-4)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-3/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4"
No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
Watts Out: 2,000
Overall Length: 12"
Net Weight: 11.1 lbs.
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381040181
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°, 1-3/4" at 45°)
- Two built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance
- Ideal for framers, builders, forming, and siding contractors
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Technologically-advanced centrifugal fan and baffle system for efficient cooling of the motor
- Bevel cuts 0-45° for the most common angles
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement
- AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources
- All-ball bearing construction engineered for longer tool life
- Double insulated