Maintain momentum with longer runtime, fewer battery changes, and a comfortable balance and grip that reduce fatigue. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor, this M18TM compact, cordless lithium-ion ½” drill/driver delivers 425 in-lbs of peak torque. Its longer runtime and fewer battery changes mean you can keep working without unscheduled interruptions. The all-metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck offers superior grip, so you won’t have to stop for retightening or lost bits. With its sturdy construction, this drill can withstand the most demanding jobsite conditions. Enjoy outstanding tool balance, weight and grip in a compact size for greater comfort, reduced fatigue and easier access to tight spaces. The REDLITHIUM Compact Battery Pack (sold separately) delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
(1) M18™ Cordless 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver (Tool Only) (2601-20)
Technical Data + Specifications
Peak Torque : 425 in-lbs
Chuck Type : 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
Speed : 0-500/0-1,500 RPM
Package Type : Tool-Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
Voltage : 18V
Length : 7.75"
Power Source : Cordless
Benefits + Features
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 425 in-lbs of torque and 0-500/0-1,500 RPM
- Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: All-metal ½” chuck optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work