Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a range of applications, and the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool (model XMT03Z, tool only) delivers corded speed and power without the cord. The XMT03Z is engineered with additional features like reduced vibration and lower noise for improved performance, and is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more.
The XMT03Z delivers up to 20 minutes of run time with Makita’s fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (sold separately). The variable speed control dial (6,000 – 20,000 OPM) and soft start feature enable the user to match the speed to the application with more control, and the 3.2 degree oscillation angle is engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding.
The XMT03Z has a small diameter barrel grip for improved handling, a large on/off slide switch with lock-on button, and adapters to fit most competitive accessories.
The XMT03Z is engineered for a range of applications including cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It is ideal for remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, wood floor installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class cordless multi-tool.
(1) 1-1/4" Plunge Blade (BiM), 14TPI (A-95255)
(1) Multi-Tool Adapter (313249-6)
(1) Multi-Tool Adapter (196271-6)
Technical Data + Specifications
Oscillations Per Minute : 6,000 - 20,000 OPM
Oscillation Angle : 3.2°
Overall Length : 12"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4.9 lbs.
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Variable speed dial : Yes
Includes Universal Accessory Adaptor : Yes
Soft start : Yes
Tool-less blade change : Yes
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 4.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381667708
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2° oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Includes adapters to fit most competitive accessories
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-3/8") for easy handling
- Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light and is engineered to automatically stop motor to notify user when it is time to recharge the battery (battery and charger sold separately)
- Weighs only 4.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers