The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT11R) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with a fast-charging 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery for less downtime. The XDT11R features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8” long and 2.8 pounds (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers including the XDT11R is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), the XDT11R is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (BL1820B)
(1) Rapid Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Hard Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,900 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,500 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,460 in.lbs./165N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 5-3/8"
Net Weight (with battery): 2.8 lbs.
Speed power selection: 1
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 10.3 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381699341
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches a full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B is compatible with 18V LXT® Tools
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to XDT04Z