The Husqvarna 120 Mark II Chainsaw 14″ with a 14 inch bar and 38.2cc engine brings unprecedented precision and a feather-light touch perfect for detail work and hobby arborists. With trees to be trimmed and branches to be pruned, less is more. This chainsaw brings steady power focused for lighter cutting tasks that require heightened attention to detail. Vibration dampeners allow for smooth handling and less fatigue on the operator, so you can take your time to get those clean cuts in comfort.
This compact,14in. Husqvarna Reconditioned 120 Mark II Chainsaw is easy to start, simple to use, and has enough power to handle your everyday tasks. Designed especially for homeowners who need a lightweight and efficient cutting tool. This gas-powered chainsaw features an X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and emissions, and is ideal for tree pruning, hobby work, and other light tasks.
(1) 14 in. Bar Low Vibration Chainsaw
Technical Data + Specifications
Bar Length 14 in.
Chain Pitch 3/8 in.
Chain Size 14 in.
Chain Speed 22.3 m/s
Chain Thickness 0.5 in.
Engine Displacement 38.2 cc
Engine Type Gas
Fuel Tank Capacity 0.56 Pint
Power Type Gas
Product Height 10.7 in.
Product Width 9.25 in.
Special Feature(s) X-Torq engine reduces fuel consumption, Automatic oiler
Start Type Pull
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 38.2cc, 2-cycle X-Torq® engine reduces fuel consumption and gasoline emissions
- 14in. bar is compact and easy to handle in tight spaces
- Easy-to-start design with simple operation
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break to help reduce the likelihood of injury during operation
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication
- Simple chain tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working