Husqvarna 542751359 14" Diamond blade was developed to increase the safety and performance when operating a handheld power cutter. The blade features several indicators that give the operator a clear and instant view of blade's wear, side clearance, direction of rotation, cutting depth and intended application.
(1) Husqvarna 542751359 14" Vari-cut Diamond Blade
Technical Data + Specifications
Diameter inch : 14 in
Blade configuration : Segmented
Segment height inch : 0.400 in
Segment lenght inch : 1.57 in
Segment width inch : 0.13 in
Coolant : Wet/Dry
Power range, max hp : 20 hp
Power range, min hp : 1.12 hp
Benefits + Features
- Easy-fit centre hole Our 'Easy-fit' system allows the expansion of the bore hole from 20.0 to 25.4 mm. This enables you to mount the blade on different types of machines (power cutter, table saw, floor saw). Applies to blade diameters up to 350 mm.
- Smooth and free-cutting start The design of the segment provides a reduced contact surface in the concrete. This gives a quick start in a controlled manner, when applying a new blade.
- Good balance between performance and cost This diamond tool has a good performance/price ratio thanks to the high performance output in relation to the tool investment.
- Universal Developed for fast cutting in (reinforced) concrete, bricks and blocks. It allows you to cut a very wide range of materials with no need to change blades.
- Safety All Husqvarna blades are designed and produced according to EN13236 standards. Husqvarna is also a leading member of OSA (Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives), guaranteeing the user a safe and trouble-free operation of its products.
- High-quality finishing of cut Turbo jointed segments combine a high cutting speed with a high-quality finishing of cut, even in the hardest stone and concrete.
- Specially designed blade With several unique features that combine straight, turbo and/or protection segments, it enables you to cut a wide range of materials whilst maintaining the highest speed and longest lifetime.
- Wide application window Designed to cover a wide window of applications with a very good performance.
- Stability All Husqvarna blades are produced according to ISO 9001 quality standard, using the best materials and production methods, guaranteeing a stable and consistent operation of the blade, time after time.
- Ideal for hard stone, concrete and iron Developed for fast cutting in hard stone, concrete and iron.
- Stable operation The core is perforated for easy slurry evacuation and cooling, guaranteeing you stable operation of the blade, even in the toughest conditions.
- More comfortable cutting Thanks to segment shape and composition, you get easier and more free cutting blades, which results in minimal vibration levels and a better cutting comfort.
- Ideal for concrete and abrasive materials Developed for fast cutting in universal construction materials, with a focus on abrasive concrete, bricks, blocks, asphalt over concrete.
- High speed in universal construction materials The composition of the blade is designed for high speed in universal construction materials.