The 525P4S pole saw from Husqvarna delivers precision cutting and a best-in-class power-to-weight ratio at your fingertips. Engineered with Husqvarna’s LowVib technology, it delivers the lowest vibration levels of any pole saw in its class. The 525P4S is powered by an X-Torq® engine that produces 20% greater fuel savings and 60% fewer emissions. In addition, the automatic and adjustable bar and chain oiler, commercial-grade, 7-spline solid shaft, toolless air filter access, and tough metal armor plating all deliver the performance and durability you need to get the job done. Keep your productivity at its peak with the 525P4S pole saw from Husqvarna.
(1) Pole Saws (525P4S)
Technical Data + Specifications
Engine Cylinder displacement : 25.4 см³
Power output : 1.36 hp
Maximum power speed : 8500 rpm
Fuel tank volume : 17.25 fl oz
Fuel consumption : 395 g/kWh
Idling speed : 3000 rpm Equipment Recommended bar length, max : 12 in
Recommended bar length, min : 10 in Lubricant Oil tank volume : 0.4 US pint Dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) : 11.7 lbs
Length, extended, including cutting equipment : 95.7 in Sound and Noise Sound pressure level at operators ear : 91 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) : 107 dB(A)
Benefits + Features
- Auto Return Stop Switch:For easier starting, the stop switch automatically resets to the ON position.
- Easy to Use:All of the controls, including choke and purge, are easy to reach and understand. Spend more time getting the job done and less time trying to figure out how to use equipment.
- Magnesium Clutch Housing:A high quality magnesium housing will ensure that your equipment lasts you a long time.
- Rear Impact Guard:Protects the engine from wear and damage.
- Chain Lubrication:Automatic chain lubrication system that is easily adjustable.
- Air Purge:Air is removed from the carburetor and fuel system to provide easier starting.
- Efficient Air Filter:Helps reduce engine damage and wear.
- Stand Alone Starter:The starter cord is very easily accessible and replaceable if necessary.
- Metal Skid Plate:A durable metal skid plate on the powerhead helps to protect the engine and the fuel tank from damage or wear.