The Metabo HPT DH26PFM (formerly Hitachi) SDS Plus Rotary Hammer offers a versatile setup with three modes of operation. Drilling, hammering, and hammer drilling into brick, concrete, or stone can be accomplished with the flip of a switch. The DH26PFM SDS Plus is an improvement upon the previous model with increased speed and durability, not to mention striking power on par with some of their larger hammers.
Features variable speed control, quick-change bit system, push-button reverse drilling, speed lock for continuous operation, removable side handle, and non-slip elastomer rubber grip for vibration absorption and comfort. At 6.7 lbs, this rotary hammer drill is one of the lightest in its class. Comes complete with rugged carrying case, side handle, and depth gauge. Includes one-year manufacturer's warranty.
(1) 7.5 Amp 1 in. SDS Plus 3-Mode D-Handle Rotary Hammer - DH26PF (1) Side Handle (1) Depth Gauge (1) Plastic Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Amperage : 7.5
Max. Capacity (Core Bit) : 2 in.
Max. Capacity (Concrete) : 1 in.
Impact Energy : 2.4 ft-lbs
Voltage : 120V
Length : 16.75 in.
Width : 6 in.
Height : 3 in.
Weight : 6.7 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Compatible with Hitachi 308776 Dust Collection Attachment
- Increased durability achieved by incorporating an optimized hammering mechanism similar to Hitachi's larger hammer line
- Faster drilling speed achieved by combining the powerful motor and optimized hammering mechanism
- 7.5 Amp motor that produces 2.4 ft/lbs of impact energy for powerful hammering with fast drilling
- 0-4,300 full-load impact rate delivers forcible hammering
- Electronic variable speed control gives the tool a no-load RPM of between 0-1,110 and 0-780 in reverse
- 3-modes of operation; drilling only, hammering only and hammer drilling for flexibility within a range of applications
- Larger side mounted mode selector dial makes transitioning between modes simple and efficient, even when wearing gloves
- Angle adjustment position available on mode selector dial to change the chisel bit to different angles
- One-push bit mounting makes changing out bits quick and easy
- "D" shaped rear handle for better control in overhead applications
- Double-molded 360 degree side handle for comfortable operation and better control
- Depth gauge for consistent drilling depths
- Push-button reversing switch to easily back out bits
- Lock-on speed button for continuous operation, reduces user fatigue
- 6.7 lbs: lightweight and compact for better maneuverability
- Elastomer coated D-handle helps to absorb vibration and provide a secure grip
- Durable improved internal mechanisms lessen wear on motor and gears and prolongs the life of the O-rings
- Improved mode change lever makes it easier to change modes even with gloves on
- Fastest drilling speed in its class up to 1.25 times faster than the competition
- 2 layer molded handles