The Hitachi 728173 14-Piece 3-Shank Titanium Drill Bit Set has a 135-degree split point and lasts 3-times longer than standard drill bits. These bits start on contact without wobbling or walking. Starts a hole in harder materials without a center punch and generates less heat than a standard bit for increased bit life. Dura Core technology improves performance and durability and the drill tip penetrates on contact.
The Hitachi 728173 14-Piece 3-Shank Titanium Drill Bit Set is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30-days from the original purchase date. Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability.
(1) 14-Piece Titanium Drill Bit Set - 728173
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- Hitachi Dura Core bits offer users a long lasting, reliable drill bit designed to handle most drilling applications with ease.
- With assorted sizes and lengths, take on any job that comes your way.
- Features Dura Core technology increases bit performance and durability
- 135 degree split point provides improved bit accuracy and penetration
- Lasts up to 3x longer than standard drill bits
- Durable case for convenient storage and bit organization